AMERICAN PIRATE: On September 2, 1814, Captain Nicholas Lockyer, commander of the British Warship, Sophia, arrived at Barataria to offer Jean Lafitte protection of his pirate kingdom, $30,000 in gold and the rank of Captain in the Royal Navy if he would lead the English forces through the swamps and assist in their attack on New Orleans. Lafitte said, "You shall have an answer in two weeks." As the Sophia sailed away Lafitte turned to his brother, Dominique You and said, "They assume I am a pirate from France who will do anything for a reward. They have no idea with whom they are dealing with, nor do they realize I am an American!"
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Long Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ American Pirate
- PREMIUM Special Blend 100% Preshrunk Cotton
- Classic Heavyweight Fabric
- Ultra-Comfortable and Soft for All-Day Comfort
- 7/8" Rib Collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double Needle Stitching for Durability
- Taped Neck and Shoulders.
- Quarter-Turned to Eliminate Center Crease.
- Ribbed Cuffs
- Proudly using 100% US Cotton that is sustainably grown and ethically harvested.
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 4.5"(W) x 4.5"(H) inches. The back graphic on this shirt is 12.5"(W) x 12.5"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL, XXL or XXXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping: All orders ship out from our distribution center in 2-5 business days (Note: A business day does not include weekends and/or holidays).