LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER! /laissez les bon temps rouler/~ Is a Cajun-French expression meaning, "LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!". It strongly conveys the "Joie de Vivre" ("Joy of Living") attitude that pervades south Louisiana. It is mostly known for being associated with New Orleans during Mardi Gras!
Vendor: Lafitte Trading Company®
Brand: Jean Lafitte Clothing™
Style: Short Sleeve T Shirt
Product: Jean Lafitte ~ Bon Temps!
- PREMIUM CVC Heathered blend
- 4.3-ounce, 60/40 combed ring spun cotton/polyester
- Ultra-comfortable and soft for all-day comfort
- Tagless, itch-free design
- Seamless collar that won’t lose its shape
- Double needle stitching for durability
Graphic Specifications: The front graphic on this shirt is 12.5"(W) x 14.5"(H) inches.
Why is this important to know? Graphics on Small, Medium and Large shirts will be comparable in size to shirt pictured above, however, graphics on XL, XXL or XXXL shirts will look smaller in comparison.
Shipping: All orders ship out from our distribution center in 2-5 business days (Note: A business day does not include weekends and/or holidays).